GeneratorCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generating A Community..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fav Anime/Manga?

Go down 
+3
Marshy
Oniichan
Ashley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Ashley

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:33 am

Tell us, post a summary and pic if you can c:

Currently my fav anime is Durarara
Fav Anime/Manga? Durarara

Ryuugamine Mikado is a boy who longs for the exciting life of the big city. At the invitation of his childhood friend Masaomi, he transfers to a school in Ikebukuro. Masaomi has warned him about people he doesn't want to cross in the city: a champion fighter, an informant, and a mysterious gang called "Dollars." Nervous from Masaomi's stories, Mikado witnesses an urban legend on his first day in the city, the Headless Rider astride a black motorcycle. From then on, the existence of supernatural cases and a gang called the Yellow Scarves will rise to the surface, and Ikebukuro will pushed to the breaking point.

Last edited by iHetalia on Sun May 16, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oniichan

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:09 am

Yumeiro Patissiere

Fav Anime/Manga? 584

Adaptation of Natsumi Matsumoto's shoujo manga Yumeiro Patissiere (Dream-Colored Pastry Chef). The manga, which premiered in September 2008, tells the story of 14 year old Ichigo Amano, a clumsy girl who dreams of becoming a pastry chef. She draws closer to fulfilling her dream when she enrolls in the St. Mary Academy culinary school and meets a tiny "spirit of sweets."

Lol. I like this one because it's about cake <3
Back to top Go down
Marshy
Marshy

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:56 am

Superior!<3

Its a cute manga technically. It about a hero trying to kill the demon lord but the demon lord falls in love with him<333 Its not Yaoi, the demon lord is actually a girl. 8D;;
Its a manga where I find everyone so freaking cute<333 and the first manga where I didn't like the villan. 8D
Though there is ALOT of drama in this manga. There is also ALOT Funny moments<33
x]
Back to top Go down
Kyou

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:00 pm

mine ish Clanned The After Story its like sad then happy its weird o.o"

Fav Anime/Manga? Clannad-after-story-post

most people who watch anime should know what clanned is but
A sequel to the recently wrapped anime based on the Key Clannad franchise. After Story is a path that opens in the original visual novel after all the other paths have been opened.
Life continues on for Tomoya. A few months have passed since he confessed his love to Nagisa. Now entering the second semester, he continues to meet a variety of different people, expanding his own world in the process. As well, Tomoya and Nagisa's relationship begins to enter a level of intimacy unlike before. Through his relationship with Nagisa, and his various encounters, Tomoya begins to understand the meaning and importance of family. Unfortunately, as Tomoya and Nagisa begin their own family together, they are faced with many hardships and challenges along the way.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Forum Addic

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I know they're oldies, but I would say my fav. anime would be Gundam Seed (+Destiny) and Code Geass (+R2).

It has nothing to do with my love for mechas, but rather because they have such intense and twisted up story plots with most genres out there. The only downside are the crazy characters that just makes you want to punch the screen and scream at the top of your lungs to gtfo the show.

Gundam Seed
- Basically it's the story of a high-school aged boy, Kira Yammato, that has an unlucky fate. A war breaks out and he happens to find himself in the middle of it with the power to change the tide. However, he meets his childhood friend, Athren Zala, in an enemy mobile suit in the midst of battle. Many decisions were made, and many lives were saved when they teamed up to stop the war and bring an age of peace.
Gundam Seed Destiny
- A continuation of Gundam Seed, the age of peace crumbles quickly as large organizations lose money from war expedentures. They initiate another war in which many new people get involved. It's basically a repeat of the first story plot with new people, but Kira and Athren come back and end up stopping the war again.

Code Geass
- A story of a high-school strategic high-school boy, Lelouch Lamperouge (Vi Britannia is his real identity), getting caught up in terrorist affairs. He finds toying with the terrorists to get revenge on Britannia amusing and begins is caraer as a hero of the rebellion, Zero. He wages war on Britannia and losses. The price of losing was his memory.
Code Geass R2
- A continuation of Code Geass, Lelouche regains his memories through various means, and restarts his campaign against Britannia. After many brutal conflicts and weird story twists, Lelouche becomes the emporrer of Britannia, the country he wished to destroy. He then gets killed by his childhood friend in his master plan to rid the world of hatred. Many say he died, but in the ending of the video he is last seen leaving as a countryman.

Sorry that theres no pictures and my summarys are boring ^.^ But these are a must watch if you got the time and pacience for a good story to build up.
Back to top Go down
iamdoor123
iamdoor123

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Anyone Like Vampire Knight?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Forum Addic

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:03 pm

iamdoor123 wrote:

Yeaaa man, that anime was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:56 pm

iamdoor123 wrote:

I loooove Vampire Knight -used to be addicted-
Back to top Go down
Oniichan

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Lol I Hear all the people in Vampire Knight are all HOT AS HELL!
Lol My cousins would go gay for the girls too... and the guys xD
~ but that's what I hear..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Marshy
Marshy

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Lol I hate Vampire Knight now. D8

It got waaay off topic and I don't support brother and sister relationships. I also don't like the fact that Yuki made Zero sad. ;u ;
The art is nice and all but still the storyline makes me want to punch the crap out of Yuki. She is such a pathetic girl. Sorry but I dislike weak things more than anything. ;u ;
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Forum Addic

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:49 pm

The thing about anime is that, there is always this one main jackass that makes you watch the next episode just to yell at your screen. I mean sure, it makes things interesting, but does anyone other then me get pissed off and just wished they used some common sense?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Apocalypse wrote:
The thing about anime is that, there is always this one main jackass that makes you watch the next episode just to yell at your screen. I mean sure, it makes things interesting, but does anyone other then me get pissed off and just wished they used some common sense?

I feel the same, it does get annoying from time to time >.<
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Forum Addic

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm

But do not fear! They usually die along the way, or live a life of shame or something! Wahahahah!!!

Dammm.. Angel Beats is so damn sad. Interesting, action-y, and sad at the same time. Such a sad backround story... *Sob*
Back to top Go down
Fella
Fella

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 am

Apocalypse wrote:

Me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/avirusms/antivirusms/
Oniichan

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

OMGGG ASH!! I saw Durarara it was AMAZINGGGGG!!! it was awesome :3
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am

Durarara is like one of the BEST anime i've seen so far, Hetalia will be always #1 for me tho c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fav Anime/Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Anime/Manga?   Fav Anime/Manga? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav Anime/Manga?
Page 1 of 1