GeneratorCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generating A Community..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets all chill.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Forum Addic

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Ok, so lately some flame wars have started up, and people are randomly flamin and trollin peeps. I just wanted to say, lets all take a chill pill and f***ing relax. There's no reason to hate eachother, this is supposed to be a friendly community remember?!
Back to top Go down
Alone
GeneratorX Member
Alone

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 pm

No one needs to hear this. You made another post on this. -.- This isn't gonna solve anything
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Forum Addic

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Alone wrote:
No one needs to hear this. You made another post on this. -.- This isn't gonna solve anything

Well if you stopped being a hot headed prick with an anger problem, there wouldn't be a need to post this. I've had just about enough of your issues being pushed around.
Back to top Go down
Alone
GeneratorX Member
Alone

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Apocalypse wrote:
Alone wrote:

Well if you stopped being a hot headed prick with an anger problem, there wouldn't be a need to post this. I've had just about enough of your issues being pushed around.

I barely did shit and your all crying and being a little pussy about "Let's chill" and shit.
Back to top Go down
impedrolee

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:53 pm

lol that's when a GM should just mute the player ingame
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm

both of u stfu u F***ing retards.... lol jk keep fighting, nawww im jocking but who cares whos in first in rbs if he passes u just pass him. You said yourself hes rarely on & hes on in the night, so pass him in the day in rbs. im pritty sure thats how this whole fight started right 0.o ?
Back to top Go down
Alone
GeneratorX Member
Alone

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I didnt start anythig. I just like rebirthing and get to 1000. He's all pissed cuz he said "I have to be #1 in everything" That's cool. Well, i like rebirthing, not tryna beat you or something. I barely even @rank. You needa chill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets all chill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all chill.   Lets all chill. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all chill.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeneratorCommunity :: General :: InGame Talk-
Jump to: